If your product application has specific unique requirements, EPI can exclusively customize our TDPA™ additive masterbatches into a bespoke, all-in-one solution according to your needs. Using a single additive masterbatch, multiple beneficial properties – for example, degradability, colour, anti-microbial and anti-block properties – can be conferred upon plastic products, while simultaneously streamlining downstream manufacturing.
The range of customizable options include:
- Anti-Microbial: Reduction in microbial & bacterial growth
- Colour: A broad range of high quality pigments, including a colour-matching service (if required)
- Anti-Block: Allows easy separation of film layers (e.g. a stack of bags)
- Anti-Static: Reduction in pick-up of dust particles
- Processing Aid: Optimized efficiency of downstream manufacturing processes
- Blowing Agent: Reduction of density/rigidity
- Heat Stabiliser: Optimized processing and extension of product service life
- UV Stabiliser: Protection from UV damage for extension of product service life
- Flame Retardant: Reduction in flammability
- Impact Modifier: Improvement in impact strength
We are keen to work with you, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.